Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So I'm slightly later than usual this year, but I still was able to enjoy myself today:
A black cat crossed my path...and is now laying near my feet on the porch...
My pumpkin got carved, the extra flesh was cleaned and saved....
And the seeds were washed, spiced, and roasted. This year I tried something new and cooked them with olive oil, rosemary, and garlic salt...delicious! Give it a try!

I'm not sure if we'll have any trick or treaters tonight or not. I bought a bag of candy just in case and we'll give it out until we run out if kids do come. The weather predicted rain but after morning showers, I'm currently sitting in a big ray of sunshine on the back porch, so who knows what the evening will bring. Hope you all are enjoying a beautiful day!

No comments: